Interactive Data Visualization Helps a Telecom Company to Enhance User Experience| A Quantzig Case Study
Engagement Summary The telecom industry is the backbone of the modern era. The humongous amount of data passes through the telecom networks every day. With billions of subscribers, a variety of new services, and the need for customized solutions, the telecom industry faces challenges such as operational support services like order fulfillment, billing, and customer […]
The telecom industry is the backbone of the modern era. The humongous amount of data passes through the telecom networks every day. With billions of subscribers, a variety of new services, and the need for customized solutions, the telecom industry faces challenges such as operational support services like order fulfillment, billing, and customer case becoming more complex. The easiest solution to all these problems can be found in a data visualization dashboard.
The client is a US telecom service provider well known for catering to the needs of more than 10 million users per year through its network and telecom services.
Wonder how big data visualization solutions are modifying the trends of the US telecom industry? Request a free proposal to know more.
This US telecom company approached Quantzig to leverage its expertise in data visualization to recognize data patterns more quickly and enable them to improve their decision-making processes.
The key challenges of the client were –
Problem statement 1
Speed up the decision-making process – The client was facing problems with a slow decision-making process. Interactive data visualization enables businesses to visualize data and access it in the easiest form, thus accelerating the process. The client wanted to shorten the turnaround time as well.
Problem statement 2
Enhance user experience – The US telecom industry is witnessing a surge in new telecom players entering the market. The client wanted to enhance their user experience by leveraging data visualization best practices. The client wanted to use interactive data visualization to build a clean visualization board rich with data insights.
An interactive data visualization dashboard can improvise data as you see it. To know more speak to our big data visualization experts today!
Quantzig’s interactive data visualization dashboards that make use of advanced analytics are not just easy to deploy, but are easy to use as well, and help clients in gaining real-time data insights for their businesses. Quantzig’s big data visualization solutions are completely customizable that uniquely fit into the clients’ requirements.
Quantzig’s data visualization solutions helped the client to sift through multi-dimensional data to identify telecom industry trends.
With the objective of helping this US telecom company to enhance and improve decision-making process, Quantzig’s interactive big data visualization experts captured and analyzed every possible dataset to draw actionable insights.
The key business outcomes of the data visualization engagement were –
- Reduced turnaround time by 24%
- Enhanced user experience with intelligible data interface
- Reduced decision-making time with data-driven, real-time updates
- Deployed an interactive data visualization dashboard
Request a free demo of our interactive data visualization platform without any further delay.
- Quantzig’s Price Elasticity Model enables a Consumer Packaged Goods brand to Establish the Most Optimum Price of their Products and Maximize Profits | A CPG Success Story
- Next Best Action Analytics Helped a US-based Functional Food Manufacturer to Improve sales by 67% in the FY 2018-19
- Customer Churn Prediction for Retail Businesses: How an American e-Grocery Delivery Services Provider Increased Profitability by 25% | A Retail Success Story
- Myth Busting: Everything You Need to Know About Multi-Channel Marketing Attribution | Quantzig
- 5+ Reasons Why You Need a Data Warehouse to Manage Business Critical Data | Quantzig