Pharma Marketing Analytics helped a German Drug Manufacturer to Increase Return on Marketing Investment (MROI) by 67%
Engagement Summary Almost all industries today are making use of advanced data analytics to thrive in a data-driven world. The pharmaceutical industry is no exception. Advanced data analytics is crucial for pharmaceutical marketing personnel, allowing them to harness the power of both traditional and real-world data. Using pharmaceutical marketing analytics throughout the commercial life cycle […]
Almost all industries today are making use of advanced data analytics to thrive in a data-driven world. The pharmaceutical industry is no exception. Advanced data analytics is crucial for pharmaceutical marketing personnel, allowing them to harness the power of both traditional and real-world data. Using pharmaceutical marketing analytics throughout the commercial life cycle of a product can bring valuable insights that enable better targeting and understanding of today’s consumers, thus enabling pharma companies to optimize caregiver marketing, pharma salesforce effectiveness, and operational investments.
A pharmaceutical firm approached Quantzig to leverage its expertise in pharma marketing analytics to treat data as a strategic asset and get valuable insights to optimize their marketing strategy to gain maximum return on investment.
The client is a German drug manufacturer and is a pioneer name in the European drug market because of their contribution to saving lives during World War I.
Quantzig’s digital innovation in pharmaceutical industry can help pharma companies to optimize their marketing spendings, request a free proposal to know more.
One of the most crucial benefits of pharma marketing analytics is that it offers comprehensive insights into past events and helps the marketers understand the logic behind customer’s buying patterns. The client wanted to identify the reason behind the dynamic customer buying behavior.
The key challenges of the client included –
- Enhance marketing communication – The client wanted to personalize customer engagement models for every customer segment. By leveraging pharma marketing analytics, this drug manufacturer wanted to devise a new marketing communication strategy.
- Build buyers’ persona – Considering the explosion of channels that pharma marketing analytics personnel have today, was creating hindrances for the client to build their buyers’ persona. They wanted to integrate customer data and analyze each source individually.
- Gain real-time marketing updates – The client was lacking real-time updates on their pharmaceutical marketing strategy. They wanted to gain real-time updates to gain a competitive advantage.
Plan effective marketing and promotional activities and enhance pharmaceutical marketing strategies with impact insights derived from pharma marketing analytics solutions and techniques. Request for a free demo today.
The marketing analytics experts at Quantzig analyzed a huge set of customer data and marketing data and created a real-time dashboard to provide marketing information to the client. The real-time dashboard, along with data visualization, helped the client’s marketing team understand their customer buying behavior, segment customers, and plan marketing strategies accordingly. This enabled them to become more efficient and increase their return on marketing investments.
Marketing analytics is the process of measuring, analyzing, and managing a marketing strategy’s performance to maximize its effectiveness and enhance the MROI. Quantzig’s multichannel marketing strategy helped the client be more efficient and helped them to optimize their marketing budget.
The key business outcomes were –
- Increased MROI by 67%
- Gain real-time marketing updates
- Devised robust marketing strategies for specific customer segments
- Quantzig’s Price Elasticity Model enables a Consumer Packaged Goods brand to Establish the Most Optimum Price of their Products and Maximize Profits | A CPG Success Story
- Next Best Action Analytics Helped a US-based Functional Food Manufacturer to Improve sales by 67% in the FY 2018-19
- Customer Churn Prediction for Retail Businesses: How an American e-Grocery Delivery Services Provider Increased Profitability by 25% | A Retail Success Story
- Myth Busting: Everything You Need to Know About Multi-Channel Marketing Attribution | Quantzig
- 5+ Reasons Why You Need a Data Warehouse to Manage Business Critical Data | Quantzig