With the constant war over who offers the best coverage, telecom companies find it extremely competitive to operate in the industry. The top players in the market offer similar services, and it is hard for companies to differentiate themselves from their competitors. However, telecom companies can stay one step ahead of their competitors by having a strong social media presence on the digital platform.
Social listening or social monitoring is a great tool for telecom and media companies to learn more about their customers’ perspectives about their brand, products, or services on social media channels. An effective social listening strategy leverages sentiment analysis around the topics of interest for their customers. It also helps track competitors’ product announcements, marketing strategies, and industry trends. Quantzig’s social listening assessment offers a deep dive into the analytics of telecom and media companies’ social media efforts to identify the topic of interest, influencers, and improve customer engagement.
Contact us to know how we can help you tackle your data management challenges.
The Business Challenge
A leading European telecommunications company had invested heavily in social media campaigns to influence their customers. The client was unable to leverage sentiment analysis around the topics of interest for their customers as the social media monitoring tools they were using could not be customized. They wanted Quantzig’s social listening engagement team to identify the topic of interest, influencers, and improve customer engagement.
By analyzing various social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, blogs, and customer feedback, the analysts extracted data for the social listening assessment.
Want to know more about our campaign analytics solutions? Request a FREE proposal.
Social Listening Assessment Key Findings
- Based on the user classification the client was able to identify influencers and develop marketing strategies to reach out to top negative influencers whose articles and comments were widely read
- Applied clustering techniques to identify groups of users with similar traits
- Identified topics of interest for users based on volume and frequency of comments to determine next steps and resolve issues with respect to services
- Re-introduced topics of interest
Predictive Insights from the Social Listening Engagement
- Provided insights into positive and negative sentiments, how well users were regarded within the company community and other social networks, and helped discover clusters of people with similar needs and behavioral patterns.
- Provided dashboards for sentiment analysis, network graphs, and topics of interest for real-time insights on customer engagement, influencers, and products and services.