Driving Pharma Marketing with Big Data Analytics
Today, individuals are highly dependent on technology for their daily activities. With the growing popularity of social media and increasing internet penetration across the globe, consumers have a very high level of awareness of the different products and services offered in the pharma market. The big data and the digital wave have transformed every market […]READ MORE >>
Today, individuals are highly dependent on technology for their daily activities. With the growing popularity of social media and increasing internet penetration across the globe, consumers have a very high level of awareness of the different products and services offered in the pharma market. The big data and the digital wave have transformed every market across the globe, including the pharma market. The pharmaceutical industry all over the world is inching towards a digital transformation as they’re gradually adopting digital marketing techniques and tools. But how can you digitally transform your market landscape without leveraging big data analytics? The analytics experts believe that the companies in the pharma market must adopt sophisticated big data analytics solutions to target niche market segments and understand their consumer behavior and shopping patterns.
Pharma Market and Big Data Analytics
The rate at which the pharmaceutical industry is adopting big data analytics and other advanced data analytics services is slow as compared to other major industries like retail, automotive, and manufacturing. Traditionally, companies in the pharma market enjoyed higher profit margins without investing in marketing activities, given the nature of the healthcare industry. But today, with the sudden surge in competition, the pharma companies have started adopting extensive informatics and advanced data analytics tools to drive market shares and build commercial value in the market.
Big Data Analytics Offers the Right Data and Insights
With growing competition and increasing regulatory frameworks, the major players in the pharma market are taking recourse to big data analytics and other advanced data analytics solutions such as predictive analytics and market analytics. But for what purposes can the companies in the pharmaceutical industry leverage big data analytics, you ask? Here’s what:
- Improve marketing strategies and devise effective promotional activities with the help of insights gained from marketing analytics tools and techniques
- Assess performance for existing product lines and target niche customer market segments by gaining an in-depth understanding of the pharma market by leveraging big data analytics
- With the help of predictive analytics, pharma companies can increase the impact of marketing activities and measure the marketing ROI
- Develop communication messages and materials targeted to the right patients and ensure it reaches them at the right time through the right channel or medium; thereby, ensuring optimum utilization of resources
To know more about the impact of big data analytics on the pharma market
- Top Five Uses of Data Analytics in Hospitals
- Top Applications of Predictive Analytics in the Manufacturing Sector
- Importance of Cloud-based Data Management in the Retail Sector
- Big Data Boosts Revenue and Profitability – Know How