Lead Analytics Delivery
Experience: 4+ Years
- Lead execution of multiple analytics engagements for client spread across industries
- Act as thought leader by conceptualizing and designing best-fit analytics solutions for client requirements
- Take ownership and ensure success of pilot engagements leading to large size business opportunities
- Ensure that clients are satisfied with the company always and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues.
- Support business development process through convincing the client stakeholder’s due presales stage.
- Contributing to team revenue performance by identifying further opportunities within client portfolio and producing relevant proposals and converting into revenue streams.
- Travel to international client locations along with sales team members to meet and convince clients about QuantZigs capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Drive and energy to work hard and achieve success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Should have 5+ years of experience in executing analytics assignments across industries
- Should have managed a team of data scientists in the past and delivered projects across multiple industries and analytics areas (e.g. Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Analytics, Pricing Analytics etc.)
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and develop analytics solutions which help clients in solving their business problems
- Deep understanding of analytics/statistical models, tool kits and visualization tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident presenter capable of delivering concise coherent story with clear client implications and recommendations
- An international outlook and willingness to travel (within North America and Europe) is essential.
Experience: 1-5 years
We are looking for a dynamic Presales Analyst for our analytics business unit Quantzig. The role holder would be expected to work closely with the Sales, Client and Engagement Execution teams to identify, support and manage new analytics business opportunities across multiple industries.
Desired Experience and Skillsets:
- Minimum 1 year of analytics and/or KPO industry experience
- Experience in developing impactful client presentations and proposal
- Should be able to research and use external information and benchmarks to prepare impactful client presentation
- Prior experience of working on Analytics RFIs/RFPs would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines
Business Development (Analytics Sales)
As a team member, the candidate will be involved in a wide array of analytics project types and client engagements which may include, but not limited to: client-facing analytics thought leadership consulting, strategic analytics frameworks, analytics solution design to solve client’s critical business problem, direction setting for delivery team members for analytics engagements, ensuring success of pilot engagements, and leading advanced analytics/modelling engagements.
- 1+ Years of experience in Business Development + MBA (Marketing & Sales)
- Experience in selling for Analytical services or Market Research solutions
- Experience in International Business Development, International Sales.
- Strong Experience in B2B sales or inside sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acquire & develop new B2B clients and negotiating with them for securing profitable business.
- Responsible for Lead generation.
- Generate new sales opportunities via cold calling, direct emails and calls, email campaigns etc.
- Knowledge about social networking sites for lead generation.
- Has experience of both i.e. outreach in fresh account and growing existing accounts.
- Solid experience in terms of setting up meetings/discussions with marketing and strategy stakeholders belonging to Fortune-1000 companies.
- Comfortable to work in any shift.
If you are interested in a listed position, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org